Monday, March 10, 2008

How To Become INVISIBLE??

Ofcourse, no one would like to miss the oppurtunity to become invisible. Neither would I, never! Being invisible is like a whole world in your hands. You could do anything you want: free travel, free show at the cinema and many other things as well! Isn’t it so cool huh? when you are invisible, you can seek vengeance(revenge), a heroic revenge from your enemy comfortably, and anything at all man! So now, to keep the suspence growing, I shall reveal to you at the end of this post some information on how to become invisible! People will spontaneously assume me to be one of those idiocy favouring people who blindly claim that they can ignite invisibility. But I shall pity them for their idealogy, as I, a scientifically oriented homo sapien am in control of options necessary to become invisible…

Unfortunately, I can only handover my power to honest people and that is quite a big task for me take care of. Identifying honest people so as to give them my power :))..Anyways, if I am sounding insane, forgive me. Lets get back to the “invisibility” discussion.

Invisible object exist k huncha bhanne...when the incident light rays tend to reflect things BEHIND you to the viewer. That is simple. Just bend the vision rays so much so that they do not meet you, but instead meet somethings behind you. So that results in you NOT being seen. Quite exciting isn’t it? Its a common fact this one, gained popularity when a certain set of photographs was launched claiming to have indeed probed a way to possess invisibility. So you just require some cheap technology to bend the rays and do the same. Do not worry, if not them I will reach to your rescue, go on reading the post and I shall finally expose the dark secret.

Scientists have been breaking their heads together to come up with something that could well provide invisibility efficiently. The fact is, they haven’t come across this young gal who’s got a blog about various things..hehe...,easily putting out the secret of invisibility. I think I have to make some references to Harry Potter’s cloak out there, coming to his rescue in important times (J.K.Rowling’s a genius). That’s exactly what I am here to investigate upon. A Cloak…special one which is mirrorised in its exteriors and the translucent mirrors are so angled to get the light rays behind you than to get the same fromYOU. So, you know that results in nothing but…invisibility. his is not yet something which I wanted to convey to you. The ultimate secret is in the next para. It might seem obvious to you, or go to the extent of disgusting you completely! Or that might appropriately be termed as “irritation”.

At the top there is a menu option. Below that is your yahoo! id or maybe MSN id. Next to it is your status. You just have to click on it, and put it to invisible! There! You are done. You are invisible now, do what you want :P...//Silly? Indeed. The very thought of invisibility is silly, according to what I think.

Guys, just grow up. Support reality. Dreams are ofcourse tempting, and very much in favor of intense gratification. But the ultimate thing which rules is nothing but reality. So there, face reality: Invisibility is currently IMPOSSIBLE. Think about it when it is possible and then make appropriate plans and schemes. Sorry, I am’t rude, I am just telling you all to focus little on fascination and more on Science. Quite a good piece of encouragement I would like to display: So next time you think about invisibility, think about how to make it possible, and not what you would want to do after you possess it, coz you know ultimately the fact is that you cannot possess it for sure, then why think about it even?

5 comments:

prawesh said...

hahaha so funny...u could have just told to be invisible using msn, yahoo messenger...why do u have to write so long..u wasted ur precious time...sorry just trying to irritate u...it was nice one..and the english-mind blowing-ur writing like a novel author...very good...and do u know scientist have made a jacket in which the back is full of small cameras and in the front the picture is project making u invisible...

and to be invisible is easy, don't think of anything and just create ur own world in which u r alone then u ll be invisible..see its easy...

sharmi said...

Well prawesh .....wheres the fun if i juss write the whole thing in one para???.....n hey i DID not waste my time alrite!!

yes i know about the almost-to-become-invisible jacket!!

no u cant be invisible by juss imagining!!!...DUH!!!!dumboooo

Bollywood sex babes said...

hi sharmi....Antardhana siddhi is one of my dreams.....Am honest..

My e-mail is
astasiddhi@yahoo.com....Plz feel free to contac me for further discussion......

yahoo status said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.